Ready to start working on you? Schedule your free consultation today!
What is PCM?
Created by Dr. Taibi Kahler, the Process Communication Model® (PCM) is the world’s premier communication training course tool that is based on human behavior. It enables the user of PCM to understand how and why people communicate.
- Observe and understand your own behavior
- Understand the behavior of others and know how to communicate with them effectively
- Analyze conflict and miscommunication and know how to find resolution and a return to effective communication
PCM is the only such model that originated from behavioral observation.
- PCM is the only communication model that gives users applicable tools on how to engage with different personality types
- More than 1 million people have been trained or coached by a worldwide network of over 2,500 Process Communication Model® certified trainers and coaches
Why do you use PCM to teach about communication and personality types?
Even with the mounds of experience we could deliver, PCM is the only behavioral tool we could pass on with specific directions and tools for you to use. A blueprint for behavioral success.
Are the materials you using valid and reliable?
- Over a million people have taken the Personality Profile Inventory across 33 countries in 18 languages.
- More than 2,500 Trainers and Coaches have been certified in the Process Communication Model® Methodology languages.
- In 2015 and 2016 alone, more than 100,000 people have been trained or coached in PCM. The methodology has been rigorously tested for reliability and validity and has been accepted as the leading methodology that is deeply rooted in the observation of human behavior. (Validity and Reliability Study) PCM provides a reliable and validated method of identifying and understanding personality structures, the impact of live events, and communication dynamics.
- It is based on a scientific, award-winning clinical discovery.
- More than 40 books have been written on, or make reference to the Process Communication Model® in addition to numerous articles and research papers.
What the Process Communication Model is not.
It is not a generalization on the content of a speaker but active observation, second by second, of what is said and how it is said. It is not a personality structure model, it’s a human behavioral model to develop genuine relationships, adjusting our own behavior to the current social environment, and applying observational skills so we will communicate uniquely to each individual.