Interpersonal Communication Seminar
Discover PCM 1 Day Seminar
Discover PCM is our most dynamic seminar that provides a great introduction to the Process Communication Model. This workshop will help you to better understand your own communication preferences and how you interact with others. It is a stepping stone to the PCM Core Topics Workshop.
The Objectives of a Process Communication Model® Seminar:
Improve Your Self-Awareness:
- Identify your personality structure and how it can change
- Use your profile to succeed
- Identify your stressors and how to handle stress
Gain a Better Understanding of Others:
- Identify the personality structure of others
- Sharpen your skills in motivation
- Help reduce miscommunication and conflicts
Develop More Effective Ways to Communicate With Others:
- Improve the quality of your communication and motivational skills
- Increase our knowledge of how people with different profiles interact
- Help reduce stress and conflict
- Have genuine and helpful relationships
Discover PCM 2018 Dates
Time: 8am – 5pm
2701 Nutwood Ave, Fullerton, Ca 92831
- 8 am – 8:15 am: Check-in
- 8:15 am – 12 pm: Life Positions, PCM introduction, and presentation
- 12 pm – 1 pm: Lunch Break
- 1 pm – 5 pm:- Continue the first session and study of one’s personality profile.
- February 24th
- March 26th
- June 16th
- July 7th
- August 4th
- September 15th
- October 13th
- November 17th
- December 8th
What is the refund policy
We have a 5 person minimum for this seminar. If we do not reach the minimum we can give you a full refund. Your other option is to attend a seminar at a later date. You may cancel any time up to the week before the event and receive a full refund. If you just need to reschedule email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have already taken the PPI we can only refund up to 50% of your seminar fee even if you cancel 7 days before the event. Otherwise, you can always reschedule the date of your attendance.
We will take a 1-hour lunch break, lunch will not be provided by the venue so please make plans accordingly.
Venue – Cal State Fullerton Marriot
Depending on the number of attendees we may have to change the venue. We are more than happy to help with any accommodations that may be needed.